2 Corinthians 12:9-10

New International Version (NIV)

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Monday, July 15, 2013

A Snoodle's Tale

A Snoodle's Tale DVD CoverImage via Wikipedia
With two kids around, I have plenty of Veggie Tales to watch.  I absolutely love these little cartoons.  My absolute favorite of all the Veggie Tales is "A Snoodles Tale".

To tell you the truth almost every time I watch it, it gives me goose bumps and brings tears to my eyes.  It is so sweet and such a reminder of our self worth and just how much we matter.  That we were created for a purpose and once we realize that we will soar.

Amazing how a cute little 30 minute cartoon can make such an impact on not just my little ones but me also.

I urge you to check them out sometime, even if you don't have little ones around the house, you might just learn something about yourself.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment