2 Corinthians 12:9-10

New International Version (NIV)

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Friday, June 3, 2011

1 Year Bloggaversary

Longcross poppiesImage by fat dad via Flickr
I have been so crazy busy lately that I didn't even realize that on May 14, 2011 was my bloggaversary.  I want to thank all of my readers and followers who gave me the support and inspiration to continue writing.  Your comments mean the world to me.  And the wonderful supportive friends that I have made since entering the blogger world.  Thanks to everyone for all of your support!!!!!  I promise to write more, as soon as I get out of this rut.  But for now, thanks again!!!  1 year!!!! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a year of blogging. I love to blog and I too have made some great friends in the blogging world.
    Blessings to you!
    Google still hasn't fixed my comment problem so I am anonymous today.
    Living Waters by LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the anniversary. I have to made some friends and learned some things since starting to blog.

    ReplyDelete