2 Corinthians 12:9-10

New International Version (NIV)

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Son Is Always Shining

finally, as that blazing sun shone down upon u...Image by eioua via Flickr
Today just started out gloomy, literally.  When I got up this morning it was foggy, humid and completely overcast (typical Louisiana weather).  But as usual the weather just matched my mood.  So I went through my morning routine.  On my way to work, I was really feeling down in the dumps.  So many issues, personal, work, you name it.

As I was sitting in my car feeling sorry for myself,  "East to West" by Casting Crowns came on the radio and at that exact moment through the mist, a touch of sun made its way through the fog and gloomy weather directly on my face. As if God Himself were reminding me He was there.



God always has a way of reminding us He is there.  Even though we cannot see or hear Him,  He always has that way of giving us that reassurance.  He always has a way to give us that push we need to make it through another day.  A way that we can no longer deny His existence only embrace it.  A way to let us know that we are never alone that He is right there with us, always.

Needless to say that moment made my day that much better. 

You may call it coincidence that that happened at the exact time that I needed it to.  But I, I know better ;)

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV, ©2010) 10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment