2 Corinthians 12:9-10

New International Version (NIV)

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

In Remembrance of Today

God Bless AmericaImage by kuddlyteddybear2004 via Flickr
I was at work and had absolutely no idea what was going on nine years ago today.  A client came in and said that a plane hit one of the twin towers.  Nobody thought it was real.  Once we realized it was we thought it was an accident, until the second tower was struck.  That is when we realized that things would never be the same.  This day will never be forgotten.  Nine years ago today we realized that anything can happen at anytime, anywhere.

But just remember that God is with you always!!!  He will give you strength and he will be your protection from the storm.

We all know what today is.  So in remembrance of all of those who were affected in anyway, a special prayer goes out to you today.  God Bless!!!

Psalm 147:3 (NIV) 3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: