2 Corinthians 12:9-10

New International Version (NIV)

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This Is Only A Test..

Stupid Exam.Image by purplepick via Flickr
This is only a test. A test of your character. How you choose to react to the situation at hand is completely up to you. How you respond to the situations that arise in your life is up to you. There is no right or wrong answer. There is no right or wrong reaction. It is simply a test of who you are in comparison to who you want to be.

I kept telling myself that today, when work seemed to be getting the best of me.  How do I react to this?  How do I respond?  What do I do?  What do I say? Then I remembered, this is a test.  This is my character, how I respond to this situation could not just affect me, but the people around me.  What do I want them to see? Too bad most of the time I fail this test, but today I think I did pretty good.

Jeremiah 17:10- (KJV) I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

(If this were the real thing you would see a bright light in the sky followed by a loud trumpet sound.)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment