2 Corinthians 12:9-10

New International Version (NIV)

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Friday, June 4, 2010

What's Going On Inside of Me?

I have been having real writers block lately. Usually I have so many ideas going through my head I can't write them all down fast enough, but here lately, nothing. it stinks. I literally stare at the computer wishing some kind of idea would come to my head. I guess this is a reflection of my of my life right now and where I am at. How do you get to the point where you are so blank that there is nothing to say?

I wish that God would just tell me what He wants me to do,  I wish that I could just hear his voice so I would know that I am on the right path. Sometimes I feel so lost and so far from Him and I wonder, how did I get here? Where am I that You are so far away from me? I hate that feeling lost feeling. Sometimes it feels like God is holding on to me by my belt loop. But he won't let go, not unless I ask him too, and I never will, I always want him holding on to me, especially when I feel so far from him.

Revelation 3:20-21 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

1 Corinthians 10:12 This too shall pass. (I hold on to this verse with every ounce of my being)

No comments:

Post a Comment