2 Corinthians 12:9-10

New International Version (NIV)

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm a Sayer

Ok, so I am really doing this. I am one of those people who like to talk a lot but no action. I’m a sayer, you know I like to say a lot of things that I am going to do or want to do. But never really do anything. I have brilliant ideas but never do anything about it. I am a master procrastinator; it’s a gift I guess. Case in point, well I have been working on a book for about 8+ years now and I am determined to finish it this year. See I like to say a lot, but never do anything. I want to travel preferably to Scotland because it’s beautiful there, the land is absolutely breathtaking. I would love to see a castle up close. Also, it’s a part of my ancestry. Of course I would have to take a valium before leaving because I hate to fly, I’m extremely cluster phobic, but I would go if I had the chance. Ok, back to subject, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up; I’m 32 by the way. I have been feeling a great push lately to write, even though I think a lot of stuff is silly or people wouldn’t care, maybe some will.

So I figured why not step out of my comfort zone and see what this has to offer, what do I have to lose. I promise my next blog will not be so cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment